The Connecticut Public Transportation Commission will hold a public hearing in Danbury Tuesday, April 20, at 7:30 p.m. at Danbury City Hall, 155 Deer Hill Avenue, on public transportation, both in the region and statewide, and to hear suggestions for improvements.
Among the issues that the the commission seeks comments on are:
• Development plans for the Danbury branch rail line;
• Rail parking and station access;
• Electronic tolls on highways at state borders;
• Bicycle and walking trails;
• Bus transit and intermodal commuter connections; and