Southern Connecticut Clean Energy Outreach CoordinatorAug 23rd, 2010 | By Environmental Headlines -- CT environmental news | Category: General
Community Energy, a leading national wind energy marketer, is seeking an energetic, self-starter with a passion for promoting clean energy in southern Connecticut as well as Westchester County New York. Help promote clean, home-grown wind power and make a difference by signing up new residential and small business customers! This is a grass roots effort and lots of fun.
• Enroll new customers in the CT Clean Energy Options program.
Information is available at: www.communityenergyinc.com/ct
• Responsible for meeting direct sales and marketing goals
• Coordinate 20% by 2010 clean energy campaign with local towns
• Manage day-to-day activity, operations and scheduling
• Help organize direct outreach and education efforts throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties as well as Westchester County New York.
• Weekend work is required
Sales and marketing channels may include:
• Event marketing
• Tabling at retail locations
• Presenting to community/environmental groups
• Grass-roots networking through local organizations/neighborhoods
• Community-based web marketing
• Sales, Marketing or Grass Roots Campaign experience is helpful
• Interest in or knowledge of renewable energy industry
• Desire to make a difference
• Familiarity with green efforts at the grass roots level in Connecticut
• Access to a reliable vehicle is highly desirable