A discussion at Yale on fracking, plus upcoming events at Yale on the subjectSep 27th, 2012 | By Environmental Headlines -- CT environmental news | Category: Featured Story
During the 2012-2013 academic year Yale University will host many activities and discussions centering on hydraulic fracturing.
- F&ES panel discussion: Hydraulic Fracturing: Bridge to a Clean Energy Future?
- envY magazine
- Fracking Outpaces Science on Its Impact
- SAGE Magazine
- Gas Puzzler (wrap-up of the above panel) by Jason Daniel Schwartz
- Solutions from the Gas Fields by Vanessa Lamers
- Video: The Frontlines of Fracking by Omar Malik
- Yale Environment Review
- Hydraulic Fracturing “cheat sheet” for Peer-reviewed Literature
- Possible contamination patheways from fracking
- Fracking and the threat of drinking water contamination
- Shale-gas extraction and hydraulic fracturing accompany methane contamination of drinking water
- Shale-gas extraction calls for water awareness in Texas
- Twitter stream on the topic: #YaleOnShale
- The Yale Climate and Energy Institute will host a series of seminars titled Energy with an Emphasis on Shale Gas
- The Center for Business and the Environment at Yale will partner with Cornell University to produce a case study, and a panel in New York City, on hydraulic fracturing.